Cromdane Steel, Inc. is an open die forging supplier with over 40 years of manufacturing experience. We pride ourselves on our quality and quick delivery of open die steel forgings.
Forged Steel Supplier
Cromdane Steel, Inc. is an experienced and trusted steel forged parts distributor. As a forged steel supplier, we have over 40 years of experience in manufacturing combined with a strong knowledge of raw material specifications and forgings.
In the forging process, force is applied to steel to create a unique metal shape. These forgings are produced to our customer’s specific size and shape requirements. Additionally, they can be made using a variety of steels including alloy, carbon, stainless and much more.
We supply open die, closed die and ring rolled forgings to a large variety of industries including oil and gas, mining and tool and die.
Cromdane Steel, Inc. supplies closed die forged steel parts to a wide range of industries. We pride ourselves on our quality and quick delivery.
Cromdane Steel, Inc. is a seamless rolled ring forgings supplier with many years of experience and combined knowledge. We pride ourselves on our quality and quick delivery of rolled ring steel forgings.
Cromdane Steel, Inc. offers a wide variety of custom steel forging materials. If we don’t have the material you need on hand, we’ll save you time and money by sourcing it for you.
We Specialize in Quality Standards
Why Choose Cromdane Steel?
- Material sourcing: We work with our customers to find the material they need.
- Knowledge and experience: We work with our customers to find cost effective solutions for the manufacture of their forged parts.
- Quality: We have the highest quality assurance rating available: API Q1.
- Cost savings: We have a long history of buying forged bar from mills, giving us good leverage in purchasing forgings from those mills. This results in cost savings for our customers.
- On-time delivery: We pride ourselves on meeting our customers’ deadlines.
- Customer service: We are always prompt and professional.
- American materials: All mill purchased material is sourced from North America.